Our favorite patio shade sails make all your backyard oasis dreams come true!
Sun Shade Sail
Elegant and effective, our Sun Shade Sail is perfect for most outdoor living spaces like patio, lawn, garden, pool, deck, courtyard, backyard, dooryard, park, carport, or any other outdoor area. Keep yourself cool and comfy even during the hottest of days with Sun Shade Sails that are UV treated to block 95% harmful rays.
UV Protected Sun Shades
Durable and reusable, the triangular shape with curved edges enhances the pull strength and prevents drooping. Crafted from the best quality 100% high density 185 GSM Polyethylene fabric with durable stainless steel D-rings and strong stitched seam, the Sun Shade Sail will give you a cool and calming experience while hot sunny days, outdoor picnics, backyard barbeques, pool parties, and more.
Featuring high density knitted fabric that is breathable and protects from harmful UV rays and direct sunlight exposure, without trapping hot air beneath. This practical and multifunctional sunshade can be used in a multitude of decorating and accenting options.
Shade Sail Placement:
Before you commence installation, it is very important that you consider the most suitable location for your shade sails. Take into account the following:
- Size of the shade sail(s)
- Strength of existing structures intended to be anchor points;
- Ability to insert suitable fixing posts;
- Location of barbecue grills, fire pits, and other high heat sources;
- Sun direction and path tracking;
- Wind speeds are typical and maximum expected for your area.
- Be able to handle LIGHT sprinkles.
- The webbing where the D Ring is attached to the SunShade is double layered
- Care and Maintenance: Do NOT machine wash or dry your sail. To clean your sail, apply mild detergent (do not use abrasive cleaners) with a sponge and allow to soak for 10 minutes. Rinse thoroughly with water. Do not scrub it with a stiff brush, or scouring pad.
- Uses: Widely used for a patio, lawn, garden, pool, bbq areas, pond, deck, railyard, courtyard, backyard, dooryard, park, carport, pergola, sandbox, driveway or other outdoor occasions.