CACH TRIPLE THE AMOUNT OF FISH WITH THIS?INDESTRUCTIBLE MAGIC POLARIZED? FISHING SUNGLASS.
- ¡¾USAGE OCCASIONS¡¿?Polarized-looking sunglasses?can do a good job of stopping the dazzling effects of sunlight when you are driving, running, fishing, biking, or doing other outdoor activities. Keep your safety always by your side.
- SEE THE FISHES UNDERWATER:?This polarized fishing glass allows you to?see the fishes underwater as magic, which gives you the ability to?catch multiple fish in a second.
- FLEXIBILITY WEARING:?Lightweight Al-Mg Alloy Metal frame, adjustable temple, nose pad, and flexible arm bring you a better and comfortable wearing.?
- UV 400 PROTECTION:?The sunglasses block all three ranges of ultraviolet radiation: UVA, UVB, and UVC, and protect the human eye 100% from the harmful effects of the sun rays.?
- PHOTOCHROMIC POLARIZED LENS:?The lenses are dark in bright sunlight, but clear in low ambient light conditions;?reduce irritating reflections and glare?caused by light reflected from surfaces such as water, road, sand, or snow. They absorb 100% UV light and eliminate 99% glare light.
What color polarized lenses are best for fishing?
- Light conditions are constantly changing. To get the most out of polarized Lenses, it's important to choose the right color.
We offer six lens colors that range from low-light like dawn to extremely bright light with blinding glare.
- For offshore, a blue mirror is a way to go.
- For freshwater and inshore, green mirrors and amber are great options.
- For low light at dawn or dusk, the sunrise yellow color is perfect.
- Gray lenses are the best choice for everyday activities. Of course, the best way for you to decide is to consider your environment.
6 Pairs HD polarized lens suitable for different weather and conditions
What is the PC lens?
Solid cast polycarbonate frame, which includes rubber, has a high degree of impact resistance, neutrality to mechanical impact. 20 times more flexibility than an ordinary lens,?and easy to change the lens.