Draw wealth from all directions with this 7 Chakra Pixiu Wealth Feng Shui Bracelet
This 7 Chakra Pixiu Wealth Bracelet is a powerful charm to invite wealth luck. Here’s how the lucky Pixiu brings its wearer good fortune.
🐲 PIXIU FOR WEALTH LUCK
In Feng Shui beliefs, Pixiu is a symbol of good fortune. This mythical dragon represents the act of drawing and securing wealth. This belief originated from the story of the Pixiu, a creature that was cursed to eat the riches of the world only to be unable to excrete them. Because of this legend, people believe that wearing a Pixiu bracelet helps attract wealth and keep them.
- Draw wealth luck
- Prevent riches from leaving
- Attract good fortune
- Guard you against negativity
7 CHAKRA STONE MEANING
Each of the chakra stone stringed in this bracelet has specific energy and color that aligns with the chakras located within the body. These crystal beads are thought to clear blockages and encourage a free flow of energy, bringing balance to the mind, body, and spirit.
- Amethyst for the Crown Chakra, promoting spiritual awareness
- Lapis Lazuli for the Third Eye Chakra, promoting Clarity
- Turquoise for the Throat Chakra, promoting Self-expression
- Imperial Stone for the Heart Chakra, promoting Love
- Tiger's Eye for the Solar Plexus Chakra, promoting Self-control
- Amber Resin for the Sacral Chakra, promoting Pleasure
- Onyx for the Root Chakra, promoting Stability
The colorful energies in these stone beads are believed to keep chakras balanced and free-flowing, inspiring healing to the body.
HOW TO ACTIVATE 7 CHAKRA PIXIU WEALTH BRACELET
To receive wealth energy, wear the 7 Chakra Pixiu wealth Bracelet on your left hand. The left hand is considered the receptive side of the body. This allows you to absorb the money energy brought by the Pixiu.
Main Function: Pixiu for good fortune
- Item Type: Bracelet
- Material: 7 Chakra Stones, Volcanic Lava, Pixiu
- Bead Size: 8mm
- Size: Adjustable
- Gender: Unisex
Please note pictures of products were taken in different light conditions. Computer screens have different settings that moderate colors and patterns independently.